As an artist I have worked in many mediums, oils, watercolor, acrylics, pen and ink as well as video and graphic design. But I am currently finding my stride as a digital painter. Digital painting can be crude but in my case it allows me to apply my fine art background quickly and easily anywhere I am. I can express my ideas as I have them, revise and finish with the art printed on canvass or poster. Many of you have asked how I create me paintings. Here is a brief "how to" of the creation of the piece "Misty Veil Of Re-birth" which was part of a 31 Night Challenge hosted by notorious American Painter Michael Bell. This painting was complete in several hours.
"We are living a public life on a global stage, the ones who can express themselves best, will be heard." -Laura Hill, Author The Great Story World Mix-Up, co-creator #whatisschool
- #Whatisschool Thursday March 16, 7 PM EDTTurning...
- Contemporary Art In Education Focus
- Motivating Students With “Secret Writing”
- Art as Inspiration #whatisschool
- Why I Write With Children
- Why Shared Experience Is Crucial To Creative Writi...
- Technology In The Classroom.
- Fearless Teaching: Failing Your Way To Success
- Breaking The Mold, Flipped Writing
- Unguided Education, a recipe for success
- Project Based LIFE, Saving The Sea
- Pushing The Edge with Innovative Educator Greg Cur...
- Maker Faire, NY...Mind Blowing Hands On Creation F...
- Making Dreams Come True
- A Big Idea From A Young Author
- Are you a school reformer?
- Toxic Or Textbook, What Type School Culture Are Yo...
- Is It Magic or Science?
- Building Skills By Building Robots
- Getting Kids Ready For Global Collaboration
- Opting Out Of A Broken System, Opting Into Life Le...
- Taking Stress Out Of The Classroom
- #whatisschool “Exploring Genius Time in Schools"
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2014 (31)